MLaMorte.com § 770-833-5959 § MonGo1337@gmail.com
3D Character Artist
Highly motivated Game Art & Design Graduate(March 2012) with a high knowledge and aptitude for the growing gaming industry. Strong passion for gaming and innovative 3D applications.
|Art Institute of Atlanta
Bachelor of Fine Arts – Game Art & Design
- High resolution sculpting and texturing in ZBrush used for Normal/Texture maps for low-polygon count characters and objects.
- Great understanding of anatomy and topology for animation.
- Rigging and animation in Maya with knowledge of Driven Key, BlendShapes, Control Rigs, HumanIK, and Motion Capture Animation.
- Usage of Motion Capture Animation in Unreal Development Kit
- Outstanding Academic Performance The Past 3 Quarters
- 3D Character Modeler @ CEB: 02/2014 – Present
- 3D Character Artist @ Galvanized Labs: 11/2013 – 02/2014
- 3D Artist @ GamesThatWork: 04/2012 – 11/2013